Monday, September 11, 2006

Thank you, Yahoo! Picks

I'm happy to say that "My Father's Hand" has been listed in "Yahoo! Picks" (Sept. 9th) and has been receiving more than 500 visitors a day for the last several days. Of course, if the nice folks at Drawn! hadn't noticed, none of this would have happened. Thank you to everyone who has left a nice comment.

My mom has put two more packets of drawings in the mail, this time some more detailed portraits, so I will be scanning and posting more very soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Felix Lim said...

Well deserved! I think this accomplishment just further confirms that the masses know something good when they see one.
Looking forward to seeing the portraits.

10:58 PM  
Blogger aw said...

Thank you, Felix. It's been wonderful to get a little bit of attention that he so deserves.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Garage Renovation Spokane said...

Hi thaanks for posting this

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home